Reflections of grace and lessons of faith from an abundantly blessed first year pediatrics resident.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rock Climbing Pictures

I've recently begun to learn how to rock climb and I'm absolutely loving it! It's something that I was exposed to in college and have been interested in ever since. Unfortunately, rock climbing is not a hobby that one just goes out and starts (thus, I am just now learning how to climb). One needs a place to climb (South just opened up a new recreation center last year with a 40-foot rock climbing wall), equipment (South's rec center loans it to me for free!), and someone who knows what they are doing to teach you a thing or two. A friend of mine is a fabulous and very experienced climber and he's been teaching me the basics over the past few months. I'm not very good yet but I try hard whenever I'm on that wall!

These pictures are from National Geographic's archive online. I thought they were really neat so I decided to share them with all of you! Enjoy!




1 comment: