Reflections of grace and lessons of faith from an abundantly blessed first year pediatrics resident.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Early Morning Walk through Central Park







I wanted to sit here for the entire day...
The garden was not very happy since the weather up here has turned cold,
but I did take a few pictures of some wild bushes and a few straggler flowers.
Holly berries. Reminds me of Christmas. 

View from the deck of Belvedere Castle. The castle was closed,
so we were only able to take a few pictures of the outside from the deck. 








 


This is the cliff where Julia Roberts is taking pictures of Rapunzel in the movie Stepmom. 

 







I absolutely love this wooden fence.  

The tower apartments seen through the trees here are located at the end of
Ben and Mere's street. 

1 comment:

  1. love this. ok, you're making want to trade london for new york...! miss you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete