Reflections of grace and lessons of faith from an abundantly blessed first year pediatrics resident.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Show Me Your Glory

One of my very favorite songs is "Show Me Your Glory" by Third Day. Here are some pictures that display God's majesty and a link to the song on YouTube (there is a way to get these YouTube videos pasted directly onto your blog, but I have yet to figure out how to do that. If anyone knows how, please do tell).
"Show Me Your Glory"
I caught a glimpse of Your splendor in the corner of my eye. 
The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. 
It was like a flash of lightening reflecting off the sky,
and I know I'll never be the same.

Show me Your glory. Send down Your presence, 
I wanna see Your face. Show me Your glory. 
Majesty shines about You, I can't go on without You Lord.

When I climb down the mountain and get back to my life, 
I won't settle for ordinary things. 
I'm gonna follow You forever, for all of my days. 
I won't rest 'till I see You again. 

Show me Your glory. Send down Your presence, 
I wanna see Your face. Show me Your glory. 
Majesty shines about You, I can't go on without You Lord. 

Show me Your glory, I can't live without You...
Waikawau Bay, New Zealand. Photo from National Geographic.
Terraced Rice Field, China. Photo from National Geographic.
Eyjafjallajokull Volcano, Iceland. Photo from National Geographic.
Mt. Kilauea Eruption, Hawaii. Photo from National Geographic.
Bering Sea. Photo from National Geographic.
Anemonies. Photo from National Geographic.
Sea Glass Beach or "The Cove", Puerto Rico. Photo taken by me.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Brit. And you write beautifully.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete