Reflections of grace and lessons of faith from an abundantly blessed first year pediatrics resident.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Desire

You want to be real, you want to be emptied inside
You want to be someone laying down your pride
You wanna be someone someday 
Then lay it all down before the King

You want to be whole, you want to have purpose inside
You want to have virtue and purify your mind
You want to be set free to live 
Then lay it all down before the King

This is my desire, this is my return 
This is my desire, to be used by You

You want to be real, you want to be emptied inside
And I know my heart is to feel You near
And I know my life is to do Your will
It's to do Your will
It's to do Your will

This is my desire, this is my return
This is my desire, to be used by You

All my life I have seen where You've taken me
Beyond all I have hoped, and there's more left unseen
There's not much I can do to repay all You have done
So I give my hands to use

"My Desire" by Jeremy Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment