Reflections of grace and lessons of faith from an abundantly blessed first year pediatrics resident.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

That's right, peeps. It's SNOWING up here in NYC. When Ben, Mere, Buggy and I stepped out this morning in search of some hot coffee, we were met with near-freezing temperatures and nasty rain. Our original plan of taking a leisurely stroll through Central Park was nixed once we became drenched halfway to Starbucks, despite the umbrellas we were carrying. After returning home, Mere was forced to give Buggy a warm bath since she had had too much fun running through every rain puddle she could find. And about ten minutes after we returned home, we looked out the window to see this wonderful sight:


Looks like rain in these pictures, but it's SNOW!
And within twenty minutes, this was our new view: 





Yay for snow! I'm hoping that it sticks around for a while - I'd love to head to Central Park and take some pictures once it stops blizzarding out there. I haven't had my camera with me much these past few weeks since my days are unpredictable as far as this class that I'm taking goes. I promise to bring it with me and post pictures of fun New York memories over the next few weeks. Below are some pictures taken at home (well, at Ben/Mere's apartment). Yes, most of them are of Ladybug because she doesn't mind having her picture taken a million times like the rest of us do. Happy Saturday!






My beautiful cupcake from the famous Magnolia Bakery.
It was every bit as delicious as it looks. 

A poor picture of the pumpkin that we carved for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment