This song has been a huge encouragement to me lately, the lyrics are fabulous. I hope that it will bring some of you some encouragement as well! Blessings!
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!....This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us," 1 John 3:1, 16.
Jesus Lord of Heaven, I do not deserve
the grace that You have given
or the promise of Your word.
Lord I stand in wonder
at the sacrifice You made.
With mercy beyond measure,
my debt You freely paid.
Your love is deeper than any ocean,
higher than the Heavens,
reaches beyond the stars in the sky.
Jesus Your love has no bounds...
Your love is deep, Your love is wide.
Your love is great, Your love is high.
Your love is all we ever need...
No comments:
Post a Comment